Monday, November 22, 2010

monday.

People are seriously acting like its the end of days at work. I saw two grown men arguing over an apple pie which is ridiculous because sweet potato is so much better. I think holidays just put people in this weird shopping frenzy Im sure they are usually kindhearted humans but this week Im glad I wear glasses so the eye gauging will be a lil bit harder for them to do. Sunday I left work at 2 and basically bolted for the door Im not even sure if I clocked out now that I think about it. I came home and ate because 1.) I was hungry and 2.) because work had been stressful. 

We're HUGE fans of fried pickles (is that just a southern thing ?) and theres a few restaurants around that make them but mostly it seems like greasy bar food. Sonic actually does friend pickles but they taste...fake ? Anyways we bought a giant jar of dill pickles like gas station giant and I dipped them in an egg, milk, hot sauce bath and then coated them with flour, salt, and pepper fried them in peanut oil for litterally not even two minutes and they were sooooooooo good. It made me forget about ridiculous holoday shoppers until I had to go back to work this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment