Saturday, November 20, 2010

McSalad Shaker where did you go ?

In elementary school I would leave my house with an empty lunch box and my mom would go through a McDonalds drive thru and order me a McSalad Shaker. At lunch I would pull it out like " OH this ? Yea my mom doesnt need to worry herself with making me a lame sandwich when genius stuff like this exists." I remember this one day Carter (this boy who had some sort of problem with .... blood sugar ? I just remember he would have to take medicine alot and his mom came on every field trip to make sure he was ok. He was also a lunch boxer because he couldnt have school meals because of the special diet he was on.) Anyways one day Carter asked if he could shake my salad and Ive always remembered that as one of the best things anyone has ever asked me. I was really weird about how I made my salad though and would lay out a napkin on the table and pour half the salad out and then pour my dressing in and then add a little salad at a time while I shook it so that the dressing didnt just stick to the top.

I think I read somewhere that the McSalad Shaker is in the top ten of failed ideas tried by McDonalds which makes me really angry because that STUPID mc rib is back and looks disgusting and if I were starving on a an island and the only thing to eat was a mc rib I would only eat bbq bread. (im starving on an island ! im not going to waste the entire thing ! )

miss you McSalad Shaker we had some special times. Shout out to Garden...you were my favorite. R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment