Tuesday, November 23, 2010

did you eat a tuna sandwich in bed ?

The answer is NO why would I eat anything up there when there isnt even a a tv. But tyler asking me that really made me want a tuna sandwich and so when I went to the store and looked at the tuna in the deli I was grossed out. It looked more like mayo soup. Anyways when I was like ten I would make ketchup and tuna sandwiches on toasted bread ... i wonder why no one in my house ever asked me to make one for them?




 tuna, mayo, capers, spicy brown mustard and tomato. When I can I try to buy organics but its hard living in tiny town and its depressing thinking about driving an hour and a half one way just to be able to get some organic mayo up in here.



I imagine my sandwich talking and saying " im soooooo gooood dont you want to take a giant bite out of me ? I bet you could finish me in four bites...im soooooo much better looking than that stupid rice cooker behind me." and then i say SHUT UP SANDWICH and i start to eat my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment