Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I was going to take a cooking class for one but the teacher killed himself.



My favorite fridges are always ones that have the door shelves stuffed to the gills. Probably because its the unofficial storage space of condiments. I can tell a person by their condiment selection...old jar of mayonnaise = a short visit. Giant jar of olives = glad I keep a sleeping bag in my car ... wanna braid my hair ?


I dont mean to but I dominate our kitchen hardcore. Like invading your country get out of my way sort of dominate. Poor Tyler only has half a bottle of mountain dew/ chicken/ half a bottle of alfredo sauce...I probably should have thrown that sauce away though. Ive never kept my vegetables in the bottom drawers...i actually keep them empty because Ill forget I have anything in there. I learned my lesson after Lemon Mold 09'.

No comments:

Post a Comment